1. Every fantasy football manager in the world is looking really dumb right now for drafting a quarterback in the first round. My number one rule has always been a quarterback is never worth a 1st round pick. I look like a genius.
2. He dates a supermodel. I know someone has to date them but I think I would prefer they date each other. Maybe now she will go after someone that walks without crutches.
3. He is entirely too perfect. Perfect looking, perfect acting…just perfect. It is nice to see he is human.
4. Belichick will really have to cheat now and hopefully get caught big time.
5. My old boss Wayne is a huge Patriots fan. For years, I had to sit and listen to him gloat. The only thing I could picture in my mind after the news yesterday was his sad little pudgy red face after hearing the terrible news. Paybacks are a bitch.
6. I won’t have to hear about the Patriots having another perfect season. As a matter of fact, the AFC is wide open right now. The odds for the Patriots to win the Superbowl dropped drastically yesterday, from 5-2 to 6-1. I love Vegas!
7. The Chiefs needed a positive start to their season and I think this is it. Every team will fear the mighty Chief’s D or maybe not.
8. Stetson Cologne will have to find a new spokesperson. With Joe Simpson’s help, I think Tony Romo might be the new man.
9. Now maybe Boston can focus on the real heroes of Bean town: Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youkilis. If I didn’t love the Cubs so much, this team would be my favorite.
10. After San Diego’s terrible performance against Carolina yesterday, this has to mean the Steelers have the best shot to make it all the way to the AFC Championship game.