Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rashad Evans Shocks the World



Rashad Evans shocks the world with a second round knockout of Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell.

I have to admit that I did not buy this fight, nor go over to my buddy Jimmy's house to watch it because I thought it would be a dud. In the past few fights involving Evans, I have found myself dozing off. I really thought Liddell would go in and make very quick work of him and that would be that.

I nearly swallowed my toothbrush this morning while watching the highlights on ESPN. That punch was incredible and knocked Liddell right out. I guess that shows me that I know nothing and should just buy every UFC fight no matter what.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA i chocked up so bad over this, i love chuck. he's getting older though & he's got to move on. he got married not to long ago. my new fave is GSP!

Unknown said...

GSP is awesome! If I didn't love Forrest Griffin so much GSP would be my fav.
I think it is time for Chuck to move on or just start fighting maybe once a year. Two fights in a row he has left himself wide open trying to bring an uppercut and has gotten himself knocked out. You would think he might learn!

Anonymous said...

it's all chucks ever done, it's in his blood. i think that is why he's reluctant to retire. although he does have his hands in so much other stuff going on outside the ring. he supports JP Peterson (boxing) talk about a beast, u should see this little guy fight in the ring (for boxing that is)!! he's part of hitman fight gear, tap out, u name it ~ chucks made him $$. i'd like to see him kick back & live happily ever after with his bootiful wife!

GSP is an underdog, being a Philly chick we tend to go for the underdogs lol!

Anonymous said...

chucks made him $$

HIS money LMAO! it's to fricken early girl LOL!