Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 7 NFL Picks by Diddy

I have to go out of town this weekend so I thought I had better get my week 7 picks up early. Not that you should bet any large amounts of money based on my picks...mainly just because I have been doing it and it is now a habit. So here we go....

Buffalo-I like them at home and coming off the bye week.

Carolina-I think this will be close so I am going with the home team.

Chicago-This one scares me but I hope the Bears get it together and pull this one off.

Pittsburgh-Should be a win coming off the bye week.

Tennessee-Kansas City is terrible.

Miami-They have more offense than the Ravens.

NY Giants- Eli rebounds after the terrible Monday night game.

Dallas-Even with Brad as the QB they should win, unless Romo does actually blame with this bummed up finger.

Houston-Should be an easy win.

Green Bay-Another close one but I like Green Bay at Lambeau.

NY Jets-GO BRETT GO!!!

Washington-They will be back after the terrible performance last week.

Tampa-Do the Bucs look awesome or what???

New England-Another close one but I think they can win by a field goal.

No comments: