Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week 9 NFL Picks By Diddy


I wish I could win at least one pot at work this year but I am not having much luck. Hopefully I can turn it around this week. Here we go:



Buffalo- If they can't beat the Jets playing at home then I will stop picking them.


Chicago-Coming off the bye week, at home...gotta go with Da Bears.


Jacksonville-I think Cinci has to get a win at some point, but I don't think it will be this week.


Cleveland-I had such a hard time picking this game but I feel like Cleveland plays really well at home so I had to go with them.


Tampa-The Chiefs are terrible. End of story.


Minnesota-I know the Texans are hot right now but I think Minnesota needs a win in a bad way. They bring it this week.


Arizona-Kurt Warner comes back to St Louis. If Steven Jackson is out this will be a good pick, if not I might regret this one.


Tennessee-I am on the band wagon now.


Denver-Tough at home after a bye week.


NY Giants- Cause I hate the Cowgirls.


Atlanta-Matt Ryan is for real.


Philly-There is something about this game that makes me nervous. I have no idea why.


Indy- Gotta take the Colts at home after the disappointment on Monday night. Hopefully Peyton will be fired up.


Monday Night- My team has not had much luck of late against NFC teams. But I feel they are going to turn it around this week. If Detroit can almost beat the Skins then I know we can beat them for real!


Enjoy the games everyone!

No comments: