Sunday, December 28, 2008

UFC 92: Forrest Got His Butt Kicked



My favorite UFC fighter got his butt handed to him last night. I am not sure why I have not paid all that much attention to Rashad Evans but I really thought Forrest would kill him. But I think Forrest will kill everyone. At one point during their fight, Forrest unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, then backed away. Rashad blew Forrest a kiss and then touched his nuts. Nice. How classy. Rashad knocked Forrest out in the 3rd round and I think got in a few too many blows before the ref called it.

I was really glad to see Rampage Jackson win last night. I like him. I know he went a little nuts but I think it was a fluke...I don't think anything like that will happen again. Rampage also got in a couple of extra shots after they called the fight. I think the refs really need to pay closer attention. Someone could get even more seriously hurt.

I had a good time watching the fight at my buddy Jimmy's parent's house. A houseful of Canadians if you can imagine. Jimmy was showing all the kids his UFC moves and choking them out...not for real...but that might have been funny. Ok, not really. But overall it was a good time and the fights were all pretty exciting knock outs.

No comments: