Sunday, January 11, 2009

Game Day And I Have the Poops


It would be an understatement to say I am nervous about today's game. I don't have a good feeling about it at all. I hope I am totally wrong about this but it certainly has not looked good for the teams with bye weeks so far in the playoffs. Too much rest I guess. So I am going to offer up a prayer on this Sunday.


Hey God,
I try not to bug you too much because I am sure you have far more important things to watch over than football games but I really would like to at least have the Steelers make it to the AFC Championship game this year. Of course I would love for them to win the Superbowl but I won't push my luck. Please be with the offensive line today. They need your help so much. Give them the strength to keep Ben protected today. Speaking of Ben, could you please give him like super scope vision today or something so he won't throw so many interceptions??? Please let the wide receivers and running backs be speedy and open. Help the defense to be strong and tough. Guide Mike Tomlin through the game so he doesn't make any boneheaded decisions. I think that covers it. Thanks for your time and thanks for all the blessings in my life. Amen.


I sure hope that does the trick...

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Nice prayer but unnecessary. Good guys 23, West Coast pansies 10.