Monday, February 2, 2009

Can Anyone Sing Live Anymore???



Ok, I will be the first to admit when I saw Jennifer Hudson singing the National Anthem I got just a tad bit teary eyed after all that the poor woman has gone through. I cannot even fathom her pain. But then at the very end I noticed she was lip-synching. Then I heard today so was Faith Hill. I am pretty sure Bruce was live because I think I heard the poor camera man scream through his mike after the sliding crotch shot. HELLO BRUCE!

So, if Ben Roethlisberger is gonna throw a pass live in the flesh how about we find some folks that will sing a damn song live. If the game is played live, then everything else should be live. Or why not just save everyone the trouble and play the recording and not have the artist there???

Am I the only person bothered by this??? If you cannot sing live, then how the hell are you making any money??? It is one song! A difficult song at that but surely after a month of practicing just this song you should be able to nail it. Maybe it's just me...sometimes I can be a b-i-t-c-h.

No comments: