Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone



I really hate this holiday. I think it is dumb. I hate getting flowers (big waste of money) and lingerie is really a gift that dude's get themselves right? I mean let's be honest. You can have dinner at an expensive restaurant, but why blow money on something you are just going to poop out later??

This year why not focus on showing that special loved one just how you feel about them. A little arsenic sprinkled in their Cheerios might do the trick.

You might think I am bitter about the holiday but I am not. I just think it is a waste of time and money. More importantly, I am not a person that believes in fairy tale love stories. I think that is a bunch of crap. I think if you can find someone, that you can halfway tolerate, that you have fun with at least 75% of the time then you are set. The most important things in a relationship are laughter and trust. If you have those two things you will last for a long long long time.

Enjoy the day lovebirds!

No comments: