Friday, February 6, 2009

My Sports Bucket List


I was thinking about this today at work (because I rarely actually do any work at work) and thought this might be an interesting topic. Do you have a sports bucket list or a bucket list at all??? So I jotted down a few things...my top 10 anyways. Please feel free to share your list with me too!


1. See the Steelers play at Heinz Field. I have seen them play in KC and Denver but never in Pittsburgh.


2. Catch a pass from Terry Bradshaw. Highly unlikely I know...but if dreams come true...this would be one of them. He was my idol growing up.


3. Watch a Cubs game at Wrigley.


4. Attend a Super Bowl. I don't even care who is playing in it, I would just like to be amongst the craziness.


5. Sit ringside for a UFC fight. I wouldn't even mind a little blood or spit coming my way...


6. Walk on the sidelines before an NFL game. Preferably a Steelers game so I can make goo-goo eyes at Ben but I would take any team really.


7. See a NHL game. I have seen plenty of minor league hockey games but never a pro game.


8. See a game at Lambeau. The place has such tradition...I just think it would be a blast.


9. Throw out a first pitch at a baseball game. A little league game would be fine. I'm not picky. But the kid had better be prepared...I am bringing the heat!


10. See a Vols football game in Knoxville and also a Lady Vols game in Knoxville.


Ok, I know I only said 10 but I have one more...I would like to do one of those stadium tours...hit them all you know. Every NFL stadium, every baseball stadium. That would be so awesome!

3 comments:

nutballgazette said...

Mine is simple, It is your # 11. Go to a game in every Stadium/Arena MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA and also see a College Football Game at Michigan, Ohio State, Tennessee, Gainsville, Florida State, Auburn, LSU, Alabama and Notre Dame. Oh and a NCAA basketball game at Duke.

Grumpy said...

I've been to football games at Michigan, Ohio State, LSU, Michigan State, Army. #1 on my list now would be to see the Steelers at Heinz Field. We see the Steelers every year when they play in Cincy. You should come here for that one.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

For me...1. Take infield practice with Ryne Sandberg

2. See Notre Dame play for a National Championship (Football)

3. See my kids do well in the sports (and everything else) they choose to do through their lives.

4. Get some goaltending poiters from John Vanbiesbrouck, and Mike Richter...Before Brian Leetch, Adam Graves, Mark Messier, Steve Larmer, Tomas Sanstrom, and Theo Fleury, take shots at me...

that already seems like a lot...#3 would be enough...Great topic.