I was thinking about this today at work (because I rarely actually do any work at work) and thought this might be an interesting topic. Do you have a sports bucket list or a bucket list at all??? So I jotted down a few things...my top 10 anyways. Please feel free to share your list with me too!
1. See the Steelers play at Heinz Field. I have seen them play in KC and Denver but never in Pittsburgh.
2. Catch a pass from Terry Bradshaw. Highly unlikely I know...but if dreams come true...this would be one of them. He was my idol growing up.
3. Watch a Cubs game at Wrigley.
4. Attend a Super Bowl. I don't even care who is playing in it, I would just like to be amongst the craziness.
5. Sit ringside for a UFC fight. I wouldn't even mind a little blood or spit coming my way...
6. Walk on the sidelines before an NFL game. Preferably a Steelers game so I can make goo-goo eyes at Ben but I would take any team really.
7. See a NHL game. I have seen plenty of minor league hockey games but never a pro game.
8. See a game at Lambeau. The place has such tradition...I just think it would be a blast.
9. Throw out a first pitch at a baseball game. A little league game would be fine. I'm not picky. But the kid had better be prepared...I am bringing the heat!
10. See a Vols football game in Knoxville and also a Lady Vols game in Knoxville.
Ok, I know I only said 10 but I have one more...I would like to do one of those stadium tours...hit them all you know. Every NFL stadium, every baseball stadium. That would be so awesome!