Sunday, February 1, 2009

Santonio Saves The Day


What a game! I burned more calories watching that game than after 3 hours of running on a treadmill. I could not sit down at all, I was pacing, jumping, screaming, freaking out...you name it and I went through it.


First and foremost you have to give it up to those tough Arizona Cardinals. They did not back down and put up one hell of a fight.


Santonio is the MVP. That TD run by James Harrison was incredible and Ben was Ben...extending plays and making things happen. The guy just wins baby!


I am so pumped, I am not sure how I will be able to sleep tonight. Maybe I won't...maybe I will watch it on my Tivo over and over and over and over and over and over! Super Bowl Champs baby!

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

That was the greatest ever. After Fitzgerald scored I said to my fellow watchers, "Now Ben gets to be Ben". I got to bed around midnight and I was still looking at the clock at 3 a.m. I can't wait to watch the whole thing again on Tivo.

Enjoy the pizza.