Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Crazy Lady Doesn't Like The Cowboys
This woman has been accused of killing her husband because he turned up the volume of the tv during a Dallas Cowboys game. It seems she might have stabbed him in the heart which fatally wounded the man.
I saw this on Deadspin this morning and could not help but chuckle. I mean first of all look at the lady...you can tell by looking at her you should not cross her crazy ass. She could play the Joker in the next Batman movie...check out that creepy smile.
I can't say I blame her in this case. I don't want a damn Cowboys game cranked up in my house either. So after some thinking I have come up with a list of things that just might get you stabbed while visiting my house...
1. Wearing ANYTHING that says Dallas Cowboys on it inside my home. I don't want to see a Romo jersey or Dallas socks and especially not Dallas undies.
2. Referring to the Cowboys as "America's Team". They haven't done shit in years...give it up already.
3. Taking a piss on my big screen.
4. Saying anything negative about Forrest Griffin, Gina Carano or Terry Bradshaw.
5. Wearing a Bill Belichick "Magic" hoody in my house.
6. Referring to Nascar as a sport.
7. Smoke in my house.
8. Try on my underwear, bras or dresses.
9. Declare you will run the Jim Jones Bar during a football party.
10. If you start filing your teeth down and making "Twilight" references.
Labels Vampires Are Not Cool