Friday, May 29, 2009

Jimmy's Freaky Frisky Friday







Jimmy has picked a good one today. Her name is Jessica Hart and she is a model. Her most recent claim to fame is being shot as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Jessica is from Australia so she has a cool accent to boot.


I asked Jimmy for a quote on this weeks pick and here is what he said, " I would give up both of my legs for one date with her (if I could lose my legs after the date)." There you have it, Jimmy's Freaky Frisky Friday pick...Jessica Hart.

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

Can you say "eating disorder"?

Unknown said...

Lol...she is not THAT skinny Grumpy! Next week you get a hottie over 50 if I have to pick her myself!

Grumpy said...

Look at her legs in the pic on the rocks. That's seriously skinny. Can't wait until next week.