Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is It Almost Football Season????



I was going to put up a picture of Ben Roethlisberger but thought you guys would want to see a cheerleader instead. Not sure what kind of cheerleading outfit this is, it looks similar to something I wear when I clean house but that is another story for another day.

With the Nuggets losing to that devil Kobe last week, I have been in a depression. There is no point in watching the NBA Championship series because the evil empire will win. I can't take it.

The Cubs are sucking as usual. There is not even any arena football on this summer. What I wouldn't give for a little NFL football right now...for the Sundays glued to my recliner slurping down Coke after Coke then shoveling in a few slices of Dominos pizza. Those were the days!

So in the meantime...I may write about a few things not so much about sports since I am in a sports depression. Hopefully the depression won't last long.

5 comments:

Cowboyz said...

It doesn't matter bcuz your team in football suck's too.

Unknown said...

My team sucks???? Dude, the Cowboys are Kings of Suck.

Grumpy said...

Suck as in Super Bowl Champions? Hate to make you more depressed, but Ben hurt his knee in practice today. No official word on the severity.

Unknown said...

Yea I heard that, I was ignoring it, hoping it would go away.

Grumpy said...

Oh, and can we come watch you clean house?