Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Am So Sorry Vikings Fans



Looks like Favre is coming back to play for the Vikings. I knew he would be back I just did not think it would be with the Vikings, thought all of that was over.

So I have to say I feel sorry for Vikings fans today. To accept a player on your team that I am sure you have hated for so many years must be tough. I hate the Dallas Cowboys more than anything and if the Steelers would have ever signed Roger Staubach or Troy Aikman I would have stabbed myself. So I can feel your pain.

Let's just hope for your sake he doesn't end up with a 50 interception season.

2 comments:

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

he is like a fungus

Grumpy said...

I wouldn't mind him playing if he would just drop the charade of "retiring" after each season. I can't wait for Oct. 25 when he meets James Harrison up close and personal.