Friday, September 12, 2008

Vince Young: Fruitcake???


ESPN has reported the Titans were so concerned about Vince Young's whereabouts because he mentioned suicide to this therapist. They also report he left his house carrying a gun.

I don't even know where to start with this. He got injured...big deal. He was booed by his own fans...big deal. His mother is psycho...big deal. We all have problems in life. The dude has millions of dollars, he is probably the most beloved athlete ever from the University of Texas and he has a ton of talent. What exactly is so difficult about his life??? Did Eli Manning give up??? That poor guy took some serious abuse from those fans in NY. If I remember correctly, I even said once that he would make a better hairdresser than QB. Eli toughed it out and won a Superbowl.

So Vince, put your guns away, get your balls back from your mamma and man up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, he's no fruitcake, he's got some bad mojo happenin now. i just proofed the PR release a little over an hour ago on him that u mention, shame.

difficult about his life? he has issues like we all do. i have no idea what's goin on in the mans head, i am only a professed expert on my own QB.

Unknown said...

So when I see the breaking news on ESPN news that is you???
I think Vince has some issues. I wish he could get his crap together because I really love to watch him play ball.

CowboyJoe said...

He's not a fruitcake. He's immature and thinks it will all just go away when he wakes up in the morning, it won't.
The solution is not just "man up" and "get your balls back from your mama".
This will not work itself out quickly or easily.
I've been very critical of him and how he's handled all this but I still want him to come out of this and continue to play but I'm not sure he will.
This is bad, very bad.