Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Culpepper Working On Deal With Lions



When I heard today that Daunte Culpepper had turned down his meeting with the Chiefs for a better opportunity I was curious. What team could need a QB so badly and would be a better opportunity than starting for the Chiefs?? Later in the day I had to chuckle when I heard it was to play for the Lions. How is Detroit a better opportunity??? Seriously. Hey, at least the Chiefs have won a game. Herm doing his special little clap for you on the sidelines in his cute vest...what more could you ask for??

Honestly, I think it would be cool if Daunte could turn the Lions around. Herm will just have to keep searching for retired quarterbacks until he finds one to help the Chiefs out. I heard Jeff George is available Herm...

No comments: