Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Concussion Kurt Wins Again!



Concussion Kurt is leading the Arizona Cardinals straight into the playoffs. I guess they have to be in the playoffs because their division is so terrible they should have no problem winning it.

I can remember the first time I saw Kurt play. When he filled in that night in the preseason for Trent Green. I think it was his composure that impressed me the most. Never seemed to get rattled.

After all this dude has been through I have to say I am rooting for him. I would rather see him get to the Superbowl than Eli Manning again. Kurt's career is near the end and how great would it be if he lead them to the Superbowl while Matt Leinart stands on the sidelines and watches (sorry, I have never been a fan of Leinart). So I am going to dedicate myself to being a closet Arizona Cardinals fan for the rest of the season. Not to mention the fact I bet a guy $500 the Giants would not make it back to the Superbowl. Anyone got some money to loan me out there????

No comments: