Friday, November 14, 2008

Goodbye Kerry Wood


With the Cubs signing Kevin Gregg yesterday, they made it perfectly clear that Kerry's services or lack of services are no longer needed. Kerry this is for you buddy...


Goodbye Kerry Wood (sung to Goodbye Norma Jean)


Goodbye Kerry Wood


Though I never knew you at all


You ruined my team with your injuries


While those around you worked


Injuries crawled out of the woodwork


And they whispered into your brain


You fell off your treadmill


And onto the DL once again.


And it seems to me you wasted your career


Like a fart in the wind


Never knowing who to run to


When an injury set in


And I would have liked to love you


But I was just a fan


Your career burned out long before


You ever did anything.


Goodbye Kerry Wood

No comments: