Friday, November 14, 2008

UFC 91: Lesnar vs Couture...I am Pumped!


I just ordered up this fight on Pay Per View and I can hardly wait until tomorrow night. Randy finally gets back in the ring.


I hope this fight will live up to the hype. Lesnar is a big beast. Couture is going to look like a little person up next to him. I am rooting for Couture but I am afraid Brock is going to beat his head in.


My buddies Jimmy and Derek are coming over to watch it with me. Derek has never seen a UFC fight so hopefully we can get him hooked. I have to run to the store in the morning to get some snacks. Not really sure what snacks are good from 9pm until midnight. I am thinking chips and peanuts. Any ideas what a couple of guys will freak out over as far as snacks go???? Come on guys I need your help here...

No comments: