Monday, November 3, 2008

Quick E-mail To My Honey Bunny Before The Game


Dearest Honey Bunny,


I know we haven't talked much since I yelled at you after the Giants loss. Maybe telling you to take one for the team and learn how to long snap might have been a bit much, but I was frustrated baby! You know I didn't really mean it (a few lesson really couldn't hurt though could it??).


Ok, so tonight is a big game for me and you. My co-worker is a Redskins freak and has been talking smack to me for 2 weeks now. Not to mention every single person in my office refers to you as "Rottenburger". I don't know how much longer I can deal with the abuse. Do you really want to see your tomato hating baby abused??? I didn't think so. So let's go out there tonight and show them the Big Ben of old! The one that remembers how to convert 3rd downs and not get sacked! I know you have it in you!


I am sure I will talk to you after the game, until then...good luck my love! Just remember Hines Ward is ALWAYS open.


xoxo


Chanin

1 comment:

Amber said...

that is some funny shiznet