Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank You Baby Jesus!


Finally something good has happened to my Nuggets! Ok, I can hardly contain myself I am so excited. Iverson is gone, Chauncey Billups and Antonio McDyess are in!


What have I been saying over and over and over??? Too many points not enough D. Billups is by far a better defense player than Iverson and a better ball handler AND a better outside shooter. McDyess played for Denver awhile back and will be a solid backup for Nene if he starts eating too many burritos again and gets injured cause he weighs as much as a Yugo. He can also fill in for the often injured Kenyon Martin for whatever might be ailing him this season, baby mama drama, bad back, bad knee, bad wrist, bad tattoo...you get my drift.


Oh yes, I have been dancing around ever since I heard the news. Carmelo gets to be the star again, not so many turnovers with Iverson gone...get me the phone, I am calling up Directv to turn on my NBA package again! GO NUGGETS!!!

No comments: