Monday, December 15, 2008

Santonio In All His Glory


While looking for photos of Santonio Holmes for my last blog, I came across this photo. Yep, he is naked but has been edited by Deadspin to cover up his shuttlecock. If you would like to see the un-edited shuttlecock version, go check it out at xesalley.com.


I guess this could have been worse in many ways, Hines Ward could have been with him in the shower or a 80 year old woman. So I will be thankful that he had enough taste to be alone in the photo and not stir up anymore controversy than this already has.


If this could only have been Big Ben...

5 comments:

Nachos Grande said...

I really didn't need to see that... Now I've lost my appetite for lunch...

Mind of MadMan said...

This was enough for me.. Thanks for the memories!!!

Grumpy said...

Maybe the effect of too much weed.

Unknown said...

You are exactly right Grumpy! Way too much weed! LOL
Sorry guys...did not mean to make you ill...

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Yeah, too much weed.