Monday, February 9, 2009

Roethlisberger Played With Broken Ribs


Just when I think I am getting over him, he goes and does something totally awesome like win a Super Bowl with broken ribs.


It was reported today by Peter King that Ben played the Super Bowl with 2 broken ribs. "Luckily, in the game, I didn't take any big hits to make 'em hurt," Roethlisberger told SI.com. "But I knew all along there was something wrong. There wouldn't have been anything that could have been done about fractured ribs anyway. It was just suck it up and play."


Why can't I find a man like this???? It seems every man I have been involved with has had some retarded injury that kept them out of work for days. I had a boyfriend once that missed 2 days of work because he was constipated. Hello??? Take a Correctol, blow it out and move on!


Ben, I love you. For real.




Source:SI.com

No comments: