Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Knew It!




In all the drama last week with the missing boat and football players I noticed when Rebekah Cooper was being interviewed it almost looked like she was smiling. I was thinking to myself she is getting an insurance policy and knows all about it.

Seems my hunch was correct. She is now trying to get a death certificate only a week after her husband's death. Once she has that death certificate she can start working on getting her money. Nice, real nice. Another money grub in the world.

5 comments:

nutballgazette said...

Just makes you say "Hmmmm"

Grumpy said...

I don't see the problem with having him declared dead. It's not like they're going to miraculously turn up.

Unknown said...

She can't wait until they just get it done? Does she has to rush the issue???

Grumpy said...

Put yourself in her position. Probably has kids, doesn't work, suddenly no income and bills to pay. She probably needs that insurance to survive.

Unknown said...

You would have had to see the interview too Grumpy, seriously she was smiling. I doubt his parents or her parents would let her or the kids starve or go without.