Friday, July 24, 2009

Jimmy's Frisky Freaky Friday Pick







Jimmy took a week off last week, he was busy laying by the pool getting some sun on his man boobies. He is back this week and boy has he picked a doozie.


This my friends is Heather Vandeven. Her claim to fame is being the "Penthouse Pet of the Year 2007". I went to her website to find out more information about her and saw that she writes a blog. Amazing! A hot woman that writes a blog. Well, until I clicked on her blog and saw that the last time she wrote anything was 11/8/08. I hope none of her fans are out there holding their breath waiting for her next blog post. Oh well, we will just enjoy the pictures for now.


Heather Vandeven...your Frisky Freaky Friday pick.

4 comments:

Grumpy said...

Fake. And you and Heather have at least one thing in common.

Unknown said...

What is that Grumpy??? I never do blog posts??? lol

Grumpy said...

I was going to say you're both bloggers after you said "we're both hot". But you didn't fall for the trap.

Unknown said...

I would never put myself in the same company as Heather here for hotness...lol