Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reggie Bush Is Single Again



Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian have broken up according to many sources this morning.

Good news ladies! This hot man is now available! Or for the guys...Kim Kardashian...but I really don't understand the fascination with her. I mean how did she become famous??? Because of her large ass??? At least Reggie has skills!

So until football season starts, I will admire this lovely photo of Reggie and his sweet abs. Don't be sad Reggie, you and Romo can go out hunting the ladies very soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, her large ass... at least that does it for me. If I'm not mistaken, I think she put out a video that shows off her "skills".

Unknown said...

I just heard about her skills video this morning. Doesn't take much to become famous these days...lol.

Grumpy said...

I wish you would quit photo shopping other people's heads on my body.

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

no shock

she's slept with 90% of Hollyweird

guess she'll now try to complete the remaining 10%