Monday, July 27, 2009

Major TV Night Tonight


Tonight will be my first real test. Monday night is my big time tv night. Generally, I get home at 5:30pm and do not budge out of my chair until around 11pm.


I have recently become addicted to "The T.O. Show" on VH1. I love T.O. after watching the 1st episode last week. But sadly, I will have to miss him tonight.


I also watch "Obsessed" on Monday nights. This show follows around people with OCD issues. I think my main reason for watching is it just makes me feel a little less crazy for an hour.


But my main show on Monday nights..."My Life On The D List". I adore Kathy Griffin. I know most people find her very annoying and rude. But I love her. I think her mom Maggie is super cool and missing the episode tonight where she campaigns for gay rights is absolutely killing me.


I think it is high time I find a hobby or something...this is just sad.

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

I love Kathy too. We saw her in concert last year-hilarious. Never miss the show; I'll fill you later.

Unknown said...

I have never seen her live...she is going to be in KC but it is the weekend I am going to go visit my father so that is out. Oh well...maybe one of these days.