Friday, January 23, 2009

Herm Edwards Gets The Boot


Well well well, I had thought this would have happened about a week ago but at least it happened.


Goodbye Herm. I wish I could say you will be missed but Chiefs nation wants their team back...back to being the decent team they were. You have taken this team to an all new low and hopefully someone will be able to resurrect it.


I hope you enjoyed your time in Kansas City, had some great bbq...maybe your wife maxed out your American Express card while Plaza shopping and hopefully you caught a few Royals games. But now it is time for you to move on. Maybe NBC will add you to their Superbowl coverage staff????

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

With 6 hours to fill they may as well add him to the coverage team. Reports have them in talks with Shanahan. Maybe they can talk Vermeil out of retirement.

Unknown said...

I hope they hire Shanny. Him against the Broncos would become an even crazier rivalry that it already is!
I wish Vermeil would come back out, I liked him. Even if he cried quite a bit. LOL